Participate in the Future of Love Teleseries!
“I Love You.”
Consider the impact that these words””spoken in the right place, at the right time, by the right person, in the right way””have had on your life. In our time, so many of the old words of the sacred have lost their capacity to move us, dethroned by the rigorous critiques of modernity and post modernity. But the authentic expression of love always holds a radical power to touch and even transform our lives.
We sometimes wait our whole lives to hear “I love you” spoken with total authenticity.
We may wait even longer to be able to say it. But to hear or speak these words sincerely is a complete affirmation of all that is sacred. For many of us today, the words ”˜love’ and ”˜meaning’ are virtually indistinguishable.
Yet, what do we mean by “love”? Is love simply the tender feeling you have for a friend or a relative, a lover or a spouse? Or is there something more profound about love’s meaning, something that accounts for its power to transform a life, in every way?
Love is more than just a feeling. Enlightened teachers through the ages have told us that love is the dynamic ground of all reality. If that’s true, then love can be seen as the actual force that drives evolution””the force the Greeks called Eros””as well as the enlivening joy that opens the heart.
So what is love, when we see it from both a personal and an evolutionary perspective? How do we find it, nurture it, and sustain it?
Modern science and philosophy point out that all levels of reality are evolving. The world of today is wildly different then the world of yesterday. Matter, body, mind and even spirit are in flux. When we understand the profound evolutionary context of life, we realize that love must be evolving as well.
Wow: The Evolution of Love””What a wild, important and profound idea!
Simply put: the meaning, purpose, and vision of love is changing.
In our time, the great truths about love””taught in different languages by teachers of every tradition are being re-shaped by modern and post-modern considerations. In this unique conversation, we engage these truths through an integral lens.
During this remarkable series of teleseminars, we’ll be exploring questions like:
- Which skills and principles of Integral Love can immediately raise your level of consciousness, and transform your relationships?
- How does the dance of the Integral feminine and the Integral masculine affect almost every facet of your life?
- Why is love the most crucial ingredient in effective shadow work, which we engage in to heal the unresolved emotional trauma of our past?
- How does love impact the evolution of consciousness in the life of an individual and the life of a community?
- How is love impacted by the level of consciousness of the lover and the beloved?
- What is the relationship between love and spiritual enlightenment?
- What are the structural patterns in the evolution of love?
- How does our conscious participation change the evolution of love?
- What new requisite skills are needed to forge deep, lasting relationships””the new human capacities that have the power to deepen our realization and to liberate our true and unique self?
- What new gifts for the world can and must emerge from this radical inquiry into the nature of love?
- What does love mean between a spiritual teacher and student?
- How might love manifest in a business or organizational environment?
These are just a few of the questions we’ll explore in the conversations in this free tele-series.
Please join us and this remarkable group of spiritual teachers, authors and luminaries for what promises to be an exciting inquiry into humanity’s deepest longing.
The entire tele-series is complimentary. Why? Because it is our gift to you and your evolution.
Your guides are Integral Spiritual leaders and teachers Dr. Marc Gafni and Diane Musho Hamilton. The orienting opening and closing dialogues will be with Ken Wilber. Dialoging with Marc and Diane will be a highly distinguished array of some of major spiritual voices speaking today. Each teacher is a leading-edge figure in his or her own right””and each with much to say about the past, present, and future of love.