Evolutionary Love and the Evolution of Love
- In an evolving universe, and in our evolving lives, what is the future of love and relationship?
- As you evolve personally, how do you tap the great depth and fire locked inside each of your relationships?
- How do you turn your relationships into the ultimate spiritual practice?
- What startling insights and possibilities come alive for you when your relationships are seen through an Integral evolutionary context?
- How do your relationships—your friendships, romantic partnerships, organizational encounters, and spiritual connections—help raise your level of consciousness as an individual? And how do you help raise others?
- What is your totally unique way of being in relationship and what unique practices should you be doing to make your relationships even better?
- What do the great wisdom traditions reveal about the “second person of spirit”—and how do we move beyond myths of the traditions while living more of the meaning?
Ken Wilber & Marc Gafni on The Future of Love
In 2009 Marc, Ken and other Integral leaders initiated the Integral Spiritual Experience. The topic of the first event was Unique Self and the second event was the Future of Love. Marc’s intention in initiating this Integral conversation was to turn the Integral Lens towards the twin topics of Love and Self. An accurate understanding of self–the best answer to the question of Who Are You–and a new vision of Love beyond the narrow popular understanding are key contributions to evolving the source code of culture. The following three presentations were part of the Future of Love dialogue series leading up to the second Integral Spiritual Experience. The first two dialogues are between Marc and Ken and the third is a presentation by Marc as part of that series.
Listen to the first dialogue here:
Listen to the 2nd dialogue here>>>
Listen to Marc’s presentation here>>>
Ervin Laszlo & Marc Gafni on Evolutionary Love
Ervin Laszlo is a Hungarian philosopher of science, systems theorist, integral theorist, originally a classical pianist. He is the Founder and President of The Club of Budapest, Director and Co-Founder of the Ervin Laszlo Institute for Advanced Study (ELIAS) and of the Laszlo New-Paradigm Leadership Center (Italy)… He is the author or co-author of fifty-four books translated into as many as twenty-three languages, and the editor of another thirty volumes including a four-volume encyclopedia.
Listen to this audio dialogue between Ervin Laslo & Marc Gafni here:
For more audio dialogues on Love, click here>>>
Some key teachings by Dr. Marc Gafni on the Evolution of Love:
The creative process that mysteriously moves from nothing to something is the God-impulse.
To live as your Unique Self means to align yourself with that process, with the ecstatic evolutionary impulse that initiated the kosmos, with the ecstasy of God, which re-creates all of reality in every second of existence.
Are you ready to respond to this invitation, to offer yourself to the infinite love intelligence that wants desperately to show up in the world through and as you?
Are you ready to play a larger game?
Watch Dr. Marc Gafni giving a talk on “Evolutionary Love” at the final David d’Angelo program, “Love: The Final Chapter” (Dec 2014), where he was a featured speaker. This was a special men’s conference exploring what it means to live an inspired life and be in full integrity with oneself, and with each other – evolving love, relationship, and culture itself.
For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded.I Accept
For more video dialogues on Love, see here>>>